Large London venues for hire
The Sky Garden
Category: Venues | London Venue |
There’s a new large London venue for hire, which boasts sky high views and is being welcomed by all London Conference Organisers looking for an unusual event venue in London.
Sky Garden at a Glance
- 45,000 sq ft. of space with panoramic views
- Two restaurants and café ( see below)
- A private dining room
- Landscaped garden using the expertise of Kew Gardens and the Olympic Park landscapers
- Viewing area
- Exclusive hire starts at £29,500
- Spaces range from 16 to 250
- The combined venue has a capacity for large London events up to 450
Restaurants & Bar
- Fenchurch Seafood Bar & Grill, a seafood bar and grill on Level 37.
- Darwin Brasserie, an informal brasserie with an on view kitchen and large bar on Level 36
- Sky Pod – Seasons In The Sky, a novel seasonally-changing bar taking it’s lead from the seasons on Level 35
- As a price guide you will pay £28 for Sea Bass in Fenchurch Seafood Bar & Grill, with Caviar at £325 if you are so included. Main courses in the Darwin Brasserie are around £18.
Private hire of the Sky Garden
For up to 450 guests
- The entire Sky Garden can be hired for exclusive use.
For up to 250 guests
- The City Garden is the Sky Garden’s private event area. Exclusive hire of this space would work for a reception for 250 or it can be hired as a large private dinner venue for up to 150 guests.
Private room for smaller dinners or lunches
- Inside the Fenchurch Seafood Bar & Grill restaurant there is the Viñoly Room, which like the other large event spaces has excellent views. This room seats up to 18 guests.
Informal group dining
- The Darwin Brasserie has a Chef’s table for up to 18 people.
- Monument tube
If you wish to visit this new London event venue please get in touch.