MasterChef meets Hell’s Kitchen. How is that for a team building idea? Well it’s one that has attracted some high profile interest.
At a recent client event we organised for Alstom to take an executive team to a specially constructed London restaurant-kitchen with the task of catering for its clientele…
What it involved
• Taking over the lunch service of a trendy London restaurant
• Alstom’s team of 15 learnt alongside professional chefs and waiting staff how to run the dining room, bar and kitchen.
• A special set menu was devised which was served in a private section of the restaurant to 20 of their clients. This was in addition to feeding the restaurant’s regular diners.
You can go even further
• Upgrade the package to take over the restaurant seating 70
• Increase the number of team places